- Items may be returned for a refund or store credit within 14 days of receiving them.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or to the return address on our shipping label.
- If you need to return an item, send an email to pfg @ preservationfinegoods.com.
- Fragrances and candles cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All furniture and lighting sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Special order items, custom-made items & fine art works cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items that have been discounted by 25% or more are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Gift cards cannot be retuned.
- Items used in photo shoots or for other promotional purposes cannot be returned.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed with 5% restocking fee applied. A credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at pfg @ preservationfinegoods.com.
Only regular priced items may be exchanged or refunded. All sale items are final sale.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at pfg @ preservationfinegoods.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, Preservation Fine Goods will do our best to replace your item. Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within 3 days of receiving your order and must be documented with photographs. If you need to report a damaged or defective item, send an email to pfg @ preservationfinegoods.com.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Preservation Fine Goods
9 Church Street
Lambertville, New Jersey 08530
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.